Applications with our drones
We develop customised software.
Thanks to our drones’ technological features, they can be used for the following applications:
Image capture and study for engineering and/or topography:
- Power line inspection and maintenance.
- Wind farm inspection.
- Inspection/supervision of the condition of construction sites such as roads and industrial buildings.
- Material stockpiles (volume calculations).
- Prospecting and exploiting mineral resources.
- Territorial management, map updates.
Environmental and agricultural applications:
- Planning routine agricultural tasks.
- Food studies.
- Pest studies and treatment.
- Miscellaneous forestry work.
- Plant protection for crops.
Scientific and research applications:
- Thermal-imaging studies in specific areas.
- Setting up telecommunication infrastructures.
- New location and positioning systems.
- Active and passive security. Both at night and during the day.
- Security applications in territorial control.
- Land and sea border control.
Air quality monitoring applications:
- Measuring toxic plume drift in disasters.
- Inspecting industrial facilities.
- Emission control in sewage treatment plants.
- Dam inspections.
- Watercourse monitoring.
- Checking dikes.
Plant protection monitoring applications for forests:
- Spraying and controlling dangerous pests.
- Control of alien species.
Night-time wildfire extinguishing applications:
- Generating heat maps of fires.
- Relaying images of the fire front/tail.
Construction site monitoring and environmental impact assessment applications.
Cultural heritage management applications.
Energy audit applications with aerial thermal imaging.
- Real-time event tracking.
- Image acquisition for post-processing.
Search and rescue applications:
- Nighttime search and rescue.
- Daytime search and rescue.
- Beach search and rescue and assistance applications.
Town planning applications:
- Town planning control.
- Updating property tax register data.
Audiovisual and 3D modelling applications:
- Capturing and processing images for all types of filming, tourism.
- Capturing and processing images for later recreation in 3D, tourism.
- Disinfection by Spain’s Military Emergency Unit.
- Gathering evidence and statements.
- Area surveillance.
- Operational support.
- Increasing situational awareness of ground teams.
These applications call for skills in:
- Using and handling RGB cameras:
- Concept of focal length.
- Using thermal-imaging cameras:
- Thermal imaging.
- Emissivity concepts.
- Sensor calibration.
- Estimating thermal deviations.
- Using multispectral sensors:
- Colour masking application.
- Multispectral data interpretation.
- Index measurement.
- Using additional systems:
- Infrared spotlights.
- Laser distance meters.
- RPAS loudspeakers.
- RPAS lights.
- Flight planning software.
- Photogrammetry software.
- Basic video editing.
- GIS or mapping systems.