Integrated Command, Control and Smart Cities Centre
Monitoring and Supervision | Dispatching | UAM/UTM/ATM Control | Alerts, Safety and Security | Centralised Management.
The IMSDrones Command and Control Centre hosts a suite of intuitive drone flight control systems which deliver the five main roles of monitoring, dispatching, control, early warning and integrated aircraft traffic management.
Groundbreaking flight-ready drone solutions:
- Smart Cities management, UTM traffic, U-space (ATM coordination) and even manned aviation (ATC) at low altitude in real time.
- Emergency response, assistance in cases of security perimeter or disaster surveillance.
- Traffic management.
- Energy inspection.
- Critical infrastructure inspection.
- Environmental and other inspection.
- Multi-brand support; includes all types of drones.
- Scalable capacity to control up to 10,000 drones.
- Flexibility in sizing and marking for control and visualisation (control position and video wall).
- Providing logistics services specialising in last-mile delivery.